All property offered and sold through Appel Auction shall be offered and sold on the terms and conditions below. By bidding at the auction, whether present in person or by agent, by written bid, telephone, internet or other means, the buyer agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
*ALL LOTS ON THE PHONE MUST BE OPENED FOR A $100.00 MINIMUM. BIDDER GIVES APPEL AUCTION PERMISSION TO CHARGE THEIR CREDIT CARD IF PAYMENT IS NOT MADE WITHIN 10 BUSINESS DAYS.
- All items are sold as-is. All sales are final. No returns. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Buyer Premium – A 20% buyer’s premium will be added to the hammer price of each lot sold to the floor, phone bidders, and Appel Auction’s online bidding platform. We accept all major credit cards – We Do Not Accept PayPal.
- All purchases (including buyer’s premium) are subject to a New york State sales tax of 8.875% unless (1) the buyer is an out of state resident and lots are being shipped out of new york or (2) the purchaser has a valid tax resale certificate (an actual resale certificate must be presented and on file with Appel Auction)
- All items are sold as-is, where-is. We do our best to describe the items; our descriptions are no way to be interpreted as a guarantee of any kind as to authenticity, age, condition and materials.
- All items are sold to the highest bidder by the auctioneer. The auctioneer has the right to not accept any bid! Bidding may be reopened at the auctioneer’s discretion. The auctioneer reserves the right to withdraw any item prior to and during the sale.
- International buyers should be aware that certain countries do not allow the importation of items containing materials made from endangered species. This includes, but not limited to ivory, coral, and tortoise shell. It is the buyer’s responsibility to check with relevant import and customs regulations prior to bidding.
- All items purchased from this sale at Appel Auction must be paid in full within 10 Business days after the auction date. All items purchased from Appel Auction must be removed within 10 Business days
- Shipping and insurance is the responsibility of the purchaser. Purchases are not contingent upon shipping costs. You must be aware of the shipping costs before you bid on an item.
- Buyers will have 30 days after the auction date to contact Appel Auction if there is a miss-representation of an item. Appel Auction will not be responsible for any items after 30 days from the auction date. Payments accepted; Cash (in house only), Credit cards (MasterCard, Visa, Discover, AmEx), Money order, certified check, OR approved personal/business check with proper identification. We reserve the right to hold item(s) until checks are clear.
- Due to covid-19 Appel auction will do in house shipping, by Usps, Ups, or Fedex